Basic Soccer Refereeing From FA Learning
Essential reading for all soccer referees and those in training, and also provides vital knowledge for anyone involved in the game of soccer. Includes- the laws of the game and how to apply them • recognizing free kick and offside offenses • managing players.
- Chapter 1 - Referees and the Laws of the Game
- Chapter 2 - Before a game can start
- Chapter 3 - Stops, starts and restarts
- Chapter 4 - The referee's job
- Chapter 5 - The only team without supporters
- Chapter 6 - Offside ref!
- Chapter 7 - Fouls and misconduct
- Chapter 8 - Player management
- Chapter 9 - Why referee?
Length: 161 pages
Available Formats: Book