The mystique of goalkeeping is a myth. Most of Goalkeeping- and goalkeeper practice- is based on common sense and the simple principles of play. This easy to use manual covers the 10 principles of goalkeeping as well as practice sessions.
- Chapter 1 - 10 principles of goalkeeping
- Chapter 2 - Specific skills
- Chapter 3 - Combined skills
- Chapter 4 - Game decision situations
- Chapter 5 - Some finer points
- Chapter 6 - Details, details, details!
Length: 107 pages
Available Formats: Book
Share this item: